TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DEER TOUR SERVICES PVT.LTD INDIA.
All the Travelers must agree to the following “Terms & Conditions” before booking any trip Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. Through http://www.deertour.com/ or its associates. Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. Is a tour operator company registered with Ministry of Corporate affairs, India, with its office at Plot 4, F1, First Floor, Malhan Falcon Plaza , Pocket 7, Dwarka, Sector 12, New Delhi-110075, INDIA
CLIENT GUEST AGREEMENT AND DECLEARETION “Trekking & walking, climbing, mountaineering, Safaris, mountain biking and other sports in remote parts of this Himalayan countries carry an inherent risk due to the weather and these activities may cause injury and death. This is beyond our control. We do our best to reduce any risks and hazards within our capacity, but still there are chances of accidents happening, and in this you must agree
Please read the following booking conditions very carefully:
- The term “trip” used in this web site and booking conditions refers to all itineraries described on this website including those which might otherwise be known as walking, tours, treks, trips, sightseeing, climbing, mountaineering, expeditions or holidays.
- A payment of 60% of the tour should be paid 60 days in advance of the tour. Balance of 40% payment should be paid to us 07 days before the tour date.
- 100% Refund will be done if the tour is cancelled before 30 days to Ladakh region and 45 days to rest of India.
- 75% Refund will be done if the tour is cancelled before 15 days to Ladakh region and 30 days to rest of India.
- 50% Refund will be done if the tour is cancelled before 07 day to Ladakh region and 25 days to rest of the India
- Tour cancelled less than 06 days will be not. Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. In such case will try its best to request hotels, transporters and other service provider for a “good-will show” and get most possible refunds.
- Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. or its associates. Reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
- If Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. or its associates. Cancels a departure which is guaranteed to run we will refund the trip price, plus you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the same value without charge. A provision to this Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond its’ control (i.e.: natural disasters, flight cancel, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences ). In such a case, Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. will refund the trip price only.
- All amendment and cancellation fees apply only to trips listed on this site. A cancellation of a trip constitutes a cancellation as per above. If you wish to change your booking in any way, the following fees will apply.
- If the booking amendment request is received by Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. 60 days ormore prior to your original trip departure – US$50.00 per person if the booking amendment request is received by Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. less than 60 days to your original trip departure – charges as per cancellation fees. If there has been any change in the price of the trip you change your booking to, from the time of your original booking to the time of the amendment, the new trip price will apply to the reservation. These fees are in addition to any charges levied by hotels, and other suppliers to Myadventuretrip.com.
- Changes to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip booking (eg: hotels, transfers, etc.): Amendments to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip reservation will incur an administration fee of US$20.00 per booking per change. This fee is in addition to any charges levied by hotels, ground operators or airlines.
- It may not be possible to make any amendments to your booking within 10 days of departure. Fees for late changes will vary from a minimum of US$50.00 upward per booking, if the change can be made.
- It is a condition of joining any Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. holidays that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks. This insurance must include medical coverage, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services. We also strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. You should be aware that some policies do not include, or restrict, cover for this type of travel. You must ensure that the policy you do take provides an adequate level of protection and covers you for the activities involved. You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you on the holiday; if you cannot provide this at the start of the holiday, you will be required to take out a suitable policy at that time. If this is not done or impossible for practical reasons, then you will not be allowed to continue with your trip and will not be entitled to any refund for services not provided. Or if you are not able to get your medical and evacuation insurance please contact our recommended Insurance Company page .(must be link on insurance pa We do not advise to get Insurance here in India.
- You must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when traveling with Myadventuretrip.com. Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for the countries you are traveling to. Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country or places because you lack the correct visa documentation.
- When booking on a Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. trip you understand that Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. runs adventure trips, where accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, telecommunication facilities, level of infrastructure development and medical facilities are not the same that you are used to at home, or would find on a conventional holiday. This type of holiday inherently involves a high level of personal risk, which you agree to fully assume.
- You understand that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, political instability and the forces of nature. You agree to assume all risks associated with the journey to the maximum extent permitted by Indian law.
- You acknowledge that travel on a Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. trip requires a degree of flexibility, and understand that the trip route, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances.
- Should Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. deem it advisable to amend an itinerary for any reason, it may do so by shortening, varying or re-routing any trip. These changes are binding and additional expenses will be charged to you if the reason for any alteration is outside Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. ,control.
- While traveling with Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. you agree to accept the authority of the trip leader or local operator at all times. You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members. You understand that Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any person as a member of the group at any time.
- You acknowledge that Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. contracts with a network of companies, government agencies and individuals, to assist in the running of its tours, treks, walking, holidays & expeditions. To the best of Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform the duties they are contracted to perform. However Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behavior of these third parties.
- Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveler who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
- No employee, representative or agent of Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. other then company head or director to vary these conditions. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Government of India.
- Please refer to the Trip Inclusions page along with the itinerary for each trip. We have included from airport to airport or just trip inclusion. You will be clear on each trip’s Trip Inclusion Page.Most of the Trip prices do not include the following: Personal travel insurance both Emergency medical and evacuation -Visa, passport and vaccination charges -International flight to/from India and to our destinations of operation, and departure-airport taxes to the respective countries.-Extra meals, transport costs, accommodation costs and other expenses not included in the itinerary-Laundry, postage, Personal clothing (unless provided in itinerary), medical expense and items of a personal nature-Emergency evacuation and/or searches, and -Anything Not mentioned in the itinerary.Tips and excess baggage charge -Your trip cost does include transfer to and from the destination airport(s). We will pick you up from the airport here in Delhi or the destination we run our trip. Prior to your departure your meeting point will be at Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. head office or specified hotels in New Delhi-India unless otherwise specified.
- Participants must be in good health and physical condition. It is vital that participants with pre-existing medical problems or conditions make these conditions known to Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. at the time of booking. Medical and evacuation expenses are the responsibility of the participant. It is also important that you consult your doctor for vaccination and other medical requirements for your trip before you depart. Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to require a medical certificate prior to booking your trip or departure.
- Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays. In the adventure of delayed domestic flights, Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. will meet departing city accommodation and food costs prior to your trip, and accommodation and food costs on a normal trip basis for delayed return flights. Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to reroute treks or use road transport for extended delays without any impact on the trip cost. Deer Tour Services Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connections but will assist to make alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
- In the event of civil unrest within a region or country, we undertake to inform our clients of the situation as soon as we have knowledge of it.
- Having made every effort to ensure the correctness of this site, information & brochure we provide, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
- These booking conditions may only be waived in special circumstances, and in writing, by a letter from a Director of The Company.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subject to, and governed by, Indian law and any dispute be subjected to Court of Delhi Jurisdiction.
- . The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subject to, and governed by, Indian law and any dispute be subjected to Court of Delhi Jurisdiction.